You have questions, we have answers.
Of course! We will work with you on whatever you envision for your mats or apparel. No minimum order quantity is required.
If you have a design in mind or even just an idea we can make it work. Please get in contact with us to get the process started. Its simple and easy!
Do you ship outside of the United States?
Thockworks does offer international shipping to most countries. If you are prompted with an error similar to "We are not able to ship to this location" upon checkout, please feel free to contact us to see if we can make it right.
When will my order ship?
Desk Mats: Made-to-order print production timeline + shipping combined timeline is 6-15 days. This includes 1-3 business days for production, and 5-12 days in shipping. * These timelines are estimates only, and are based upon calendar trends.
Hoodies: Made-to-order print production timeline + shipping combined timeline is 8-14 days. This includes 2-5 business days for production, and 6-9 days in shipping. * These timelines are estimates only, and are based upon calendar trends.
As soon as an order is ready to ship, you will be receiving a shipping confirmation email that includes your tracking number. Most processing times are just a few short days - all timelines are estimated only, based upon current calendar trends. Please allow slight shipping delays during the end of year holiday rush.
We recommend waiting at least 7 business days from your order date before contacting us regarding the status of your order. Of course, if you should need help in the meantime, please send us a message.
If more than this time has already passed... First, make sure our shipping confirmation email did not end up in your spam or junk folder. We send all emails from “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
If you would like us to look into this further on our end, we would be happy to do so!
Submit your request here
My order says delivered but it was not - what now?
Have you received an email that says your order was delivered but you are unable to find it? This issue is rare, but does happen from time to time. Sometimes USPS and UPS mark packages delivered a day or two beore they actually are, so if you have waited two days, please read on. We’ve had much success with our customers solving this issue by following these steps, so please try these first, and if you still can’t find your package, please contact us with your order # and name/shipping address:
1) Please verify your current mailing address is the same address on the order confirmation email you received (spelling mistake or did you use an old address?).
2) Check with neighbors, roommates, other household family members, to see if they may have received the package and neglected to tell you. This happens a lot!
3) Check around your porch and front door, or side door(s). Most times, orders are placed inside your mailbox but sometimes they are left around the box instead.
4) If you live in an apartment complex, we recommend that you contact your rental office to see if they are holding your package there. Some packages won’t fit in your mailbox so carriers will often leave packages at a manager’s office for safekeeping.
5) Consider calling your local post office with your tracking number and ask them if they can assist you further. Sometimes they have more information than what we can see online. They may even have your package on hold for you. If they have a postmaster at your local post office, ask to speak with him/her first.
My tracking # Still Says “Pre-Transit” - why hasn't my order been shipped yet?
If your tracking # says “Pre-Transit, USPS (or other carrier) awaiting item" for a longer period of time than it should be, here are a few reasons why this happens and what we can do about it.
In most cases, the package has indeed been handed off from our print production partner here in the US to USPS, however sometimes the tracking barcode has not been scanned properly as it travels from each city/state processing center toward your address. Sometimes it will arrive in your mailbox even though the tracking still says pre-transit, other times it will update closer to the arrival date.
Most times, this important step helps flag the tracking # to be updated in a short amount of time. Head to www.usps.com, enter your tracking # (from your shipping confirmation email). Go to the “Text & Email Updates” drop down menu, and select the Expected Delivery Update, Day of Delivery Update, and Delivered Update boxes (either text or email).
If your tracking # still hasn’t updated in a few days after doing this, please submit a help request, and we’ll be happy to do what we can to help...
Submit your request for help here
- 16x35 Inch
- Top: soft fabric neoprene
- Bottom: non-skid natural rubber
- Custom or pre-selected image with black heavy-sewn edges
- Poly Bag
- Soft neoprene polyester top
- Non-skid natural rubber backing
- Black sewn edge
- 1/8 thickness
- Spot clean
Can I make a change to the order I just placed, or update my shipping address?
Of course you can! You are welcome to contact us with a change or shipping address update to your order within the first 8 hours of your purchase time only. If your order is already in the print process at the time your request is received, we're sorry, but our ability to make changes will not be available. We will be sure to stay in communication with you if this is the case.
There was a printing problem with my order - can you fix this?
This is a rare occurance but can happen from time to time. We genuinely apologize for this inconvenience, and we are right here to help!
If you do have a print issue that needs to be resolved, we are happy to replace the items for you ASAP.
** To receive a replacement, please submit your request for replacement by sending your order #, issue description, + photos of:
1) The full garment/item in view with the print and neckline tag showing
2) A close up of the issue + any other garment/item photo that you think will help us see the mistake clearly!
Please be sure to attach these photos, as replacement orders for submitted requests without photos will be delayed until they are received. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Submit your request here
I received the wrong item(s) or my item(s) were broken or damaged - can I get a replacement?
We go out of our way to make sure your orders are correct and arrive in tact - but mishaps can be fixed! If we sent you an incorrect item in your order or an item was broken or damaged, please contact us and attach a photo or two of the issue if applicable, and we’ll get it straightened out for you ASAP!
My item(s) did not fit, can I exchange?
Please make sure you see the size charts in your item listing in our shop to order your “just-right” size! Is your item still too tight? Too loose? We have a solution for you!
Submit your request here
Are you experiencing order arrival / shipping issues? Please see the first drop down menu under "Shipping Info" here on this page for the answer!
* Before submitting an unhappy review, we do ask that you contact us directly, first, so we can help you resolve your issue! Our true desire is that you are happy with your order and experience here at Thockworks.
Please contact us here or at email@example.com. Thanks!